Terms & Conditions
All guest taking part in the event must agree to the following terms:
- Guests must reach the designated pickup point / waiting area 15 minutes before the time of departure.
- Children of age 5 Years & above are chargeable.
- The booking is NON-REFUNDABLE. However, you can transfer your booking to someone else.
- Guest can request to reschedule the booking 2 hours before the time of departure. This is subject to availability. The guest would have to accept the decision made by the Management. Guest can request to reschedule the booking only once.
- Failing to communicate about the transfer/rescheduling request at least 2 hours prior to the departure will forfeit any further claims/transfer/rescheduling benefits otherwise offered by the Management.
Moving Cart Private Limited is committed to the free expression of ideas in a respectful and professional manner. Guests will not engage in unacceptable behavior which includes, but is not limited to:
- Smoking of Cigarette, Consumption of Alcohol, Tobacco & Drugs.
- Possessing any illegal substance or item. Moving Cart Private Limited does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances or items anywhere; on Hijack or Waiting Area.
- Verbal, physical or visual conduct toward another guest or guest which is motivated by that individual’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age, political affiliation, or status as a special disabled veteran or other veteran that is unsolicited and unwelcome and creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment.
- Sexualized language or images in public spaces, including presentations and exhibitor materials.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Physical, verbal, or written, abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by management, in their sole discretion.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or "Hijack" or materials.
- Any lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
If a guest engages in harassing behavior or any other unacceptable behavior, management may take any actions they deem necessary to keep the event a safe and comfortable environment for all other guests. This includes expelling the offender from the event with no warning or refund. If you, as a guest, are asked to stop any inappropriate behavior, you must comply immediately.
By participating in this event, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct. If you violate it, you may be expelled from the event without refund at the discretion of the management and the management may take such other action as it deems appropriate.
If someone engaged in harassing or otherwise unacceptable behavior and it causes you or anyone else to feel unsafe or uncomfortable during this event, please report the circumstances as soon as possible, so that effective, appropriate action can be taken.
You can make a personal report by:-
- Emailing the management team at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account will be continuously monitored 24X7X365.
- Contact: +91-926-560-6799 / +91-635-247-8770.
- Speaking with a designated staff member.
Moving Cart Private Limited may revise this Code of Conduct at any time. This Code of Conduct is without prejudice to Moving Cart Private Limited’s rights, all of which it expressly reserves.